Skip to main content

Get well soon :)

Mama

It has been a long time uhmm…more than three months I think. I vividly recall,we met last on 27 December at a house warming. All of you invited us for a stay and both us were acting pricey…hehe. Actually we deferred our visit due to Tanu’s internal exams and you very well know how much freaked up she is in exam time. I think now you are acting pricey…Duh. Come’ on now! All of us here are waiting with baited breath for your discharge from hospital and quick recovery. Hospitals are like your second home nowadays.I reflect you’ve had enough of them and I am sincerely hoping that this is your last stay of all (with crossed fingers). You know what, Papa says that it’s a tough fight but I know from inside that you’ll emerge as a winner.At this instant,I wish Papa didn’t have any medical understanding, all the things he says don’t sound good to me and I try and not pay attention to his words.

I am focusing on The Secret techniques- visualizing and all that stuff. Mami and Anisha are doing everything possible- fasting, visiting holy places etc. You have to combat your ailments; I know it’s easy for me to say all this. But you have no choice. Twice,you have had those critical moments but with God’s grace you were rescued. I consider those as an indication from the higher forces- You are going to come out of all this.

I am conceiving of your healing body and I am sure it is working on the insides. Visualization is a tough process; I tend to get negative thoughts and I Shoo away those . After all I don’t have much control over my mind, it’s like a wild horse racing away in random directions and I am trying my best to tame it.You better get your act right and recuperate. Although ‘Stable Condition’ is the appropriate keyword,achieve that state ASAP.

The other day your Honda parked in the Verandha caught my attention. I envisioned you driving it. It has been ages, your Honda is waiting for you to lay your hands on it. Your favorite couch is craving for your bottom. Nani and Papaji are waiting for your happy disposition to lighten up the ambiance . Papaji is getting frustrated by this over-extended stay of yours and you know Nani is the target of all that frustrations. By the way, I discreetly enjoy those Quarrels in ‘Derawali’. Its not every day that i get to listen to the family dialect.Each and every object of that house is craving for your presence. The home is incomplete without you and we didn’t at all enjoy our brief stay there.

Why I am I writing this? I know it’s a private thing but I am affirming my positive thoughts through this post. I believe there’s immense power in words and the higher forces will have to relent to our wishes. I am sending a strong signal to the universe. Your healing shall be nothing short of a miracle. I am constantly telling myself ‘You are on the way to recovery, your organs are reconstructing themselves and you are going to come out of all this’. You know what, I saw you in my dreams a number of times- hale and hearty. I believe that’s a strong signal of your well being in near future.

I hope this sends a intensely high frequency signal up there and you start getting better and better with each passing day. Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You get to be a judge!

Innocent... or Guilty? I have this fascination for judges, advocates and courtrooms.There's something about them which evokes my inner chords. How i wish i were a lawyer...sigh! Anyhow, whatever happens happens for good. So, personally this tag is kind of special for me because i get to be a judge for a change:D Rohini at Train of thought tagged me. I am omitting rule 4 in my post. RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent. RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks! RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this. Asked someone to marry you? Innocent. Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent. Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent. Ever told a lie? Guilty. Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty. Kissed a picture? Guilty. Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent. Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty. Held a snake? Innocent. Been suspended from school?

Smiles and small wins

Meera looked around, searching for a friendly or familiar face amidst the crowd. All she craved was a smile or just someone noticing her. She had had a long day today at the resto-bar and her boss had asked her to clock in an extra couple of hours because it was Friday.  "I am not a shadow to be ignored, I am a star" she smiled hoping someone would reciprocate. Meera glanced at the shadows swaying to the music in blinking red and yellow lights. Oh, wait! Was it just music or the alcohol-induced trance? Or both? As she waited by the women's restroom, she adjusted her uniform to breathe in more air. Her workstation was miles apart from the airconditioned hall and a small table fan was placed near her stool. More than air, the fan exuded pesky noise. She let out a long sigh and peeked at her wristwatch. She felt some relief! Meera wished for time to pass sooner. She imagined sitting on her bed and watching the blissful face of her sleeping daughter. "You will be home wi

The day I turned 28 ;) (Yes I dare to say the number)...Am I really this old?

Twenty-eight years ago on Monday, 22 nd December 1986 an angel descended on the earth amidst dense fog and chilling winter…she charmed one and all :P Everyone was celebrating and congratulating!  Monday, 22 nd December 2014, this time too dense fog had enveloped Delhi! Freezing breeze brushed past my face and ruffled my hair, I couldn’t help but smile…it was the same years ago, Man!! This is my real vaala birthday (considering the weather conditions and the fact that it was Monday like in ’86)  Early morning auto ride...and I like this tree But alas, I was reporting to work this time unlike my previous birthdays, when I was pampered silly by one and all!! Mind raced back to my grand  birthday celebrations last year…that was supposed to be my last birthday as a bachelorette…as fate would have it, here I am! very much single, hale and super happy :) Dad did pass a remark ‘this should be your last one as a bachelorette in this house’ and I was like ‘ho ho ho’.  It has