Skip to main content

Got my wings ;)

Hahahahahaha...what’s with me today? I can’t stop chuckling since morning. Hahahahhahaha...there I go again. The alcoholic monsoon season has intoxicated me. Perhaps my desire has come true :P Last to last week I had naively asked a friend to get me wings from his spiritual trip. Ain’t I crazy? How can a human being fly! Yet I wanted to and I think am flying today. Realllllyyyyyyyyy high up above…not literally yet but that’s how am feeling today. Hahahahhahahaha...am Mad! Wild and what not! And no I haven’t had Red Bull. These wings have evolved naturally. Thank you Veenu :) You fulfilled your promise. I pestered for wings like one idiotic woman that day…unbelievable! And man, today it feels as if I have got those. Blog, however weird and foolish your desires are, don’t sweep them away in a corner.

I want to fly and shit on my superior’s shoulder and manager’s eyes...hahahahahahah wouldn’t that be awesome! Sheesh I don’t want to think about those two and spoil the party. Know what! Want to go somewhere distant…aahh yes I see a giant cliff. Wow! The green valley spread viewed from up above is magnificent. I can feel the piercingly chilly and violent wind brushing past my countenance. Jittery! Impulsively I raise my arms and close my eyes. The adrenaline rush charges me and I jump. The powerful gravitational force comes into play. I am buzzing in to the forest cover down at a lightning fast speed. Whooooooooooooooo......what a rush! And then nanoseconds before I hit the base I steer and accelerate to the right. Soar up high in the sky. The mere imagination of all this gives me a high: P

I so want to go to a jail today and spend a night there. A Fanatical whim! I told you blog, am displaced today and am loving it….hahahahahahaha. What’s with this new found fascination for jails? I think I should get back to driving :P Then this whim too shall be fulfilled ;) Oh God! I need to set an appointment with a psychiatrist ...Hahahahahahaha.

Another foolish desire of mine was to splash in a mud pond. That would have been fun. Alas, it didn’t rain out here. Besides, mum would have had given me those Strict Mommy looks if I did that. However, I made up for the mud thing by eating a mango in the traditional style. Eating with hands and sucking the sweet flesh. It got really messy. My hands were wet with juice; the area around mouth was smeared with mango flesh. I tell u blog, it was fun getting dirty.

The dormant child within me has indeed woken up today dear blog. She wants to play around, giggle randomly, create unnecessary fuss and just do everything impulsively. Hahahahahahahaha can’t stop chuckling today dear blog. 4th July…hmmm Nothing special today yet everything seems so different. My birthday is months and months away and I don’t feel the same on that day. Okk…I should stop thinking over it. Live in the moment! Hahahahahahhhahahahah....and am not drunk blog. Don’t look at me like that :P I am insanely sane and abnormally abnormal. LOLZ and am loooooooovvvvvvving it :D

Comments

sobhit said…
:D gud 4 u n ppl arnd u.. only mk sure u get ur appoinmnt wid d psychatrist dis wknd :P.. u tokin as if ur high on toxics n smoked grass big tym.. ur imagination 2 is d same.. ppl get dis kick n talk like dis once dey r sloshed bad.. seems d whtr itself ws enuf 2do u dis gud.. i pity d poor rather rich chaps :P who spend loads f money 2 get dis kick... while u hv mangd 2gt it widout any such substance.. or hv u??? ;p.. i dbt not.. wotevr it is gud 2c finally u discovrd ur wings n r making full use f dem..spending a nite in jail.. shitting on head n eyes f ur bosses.. hmm.. u go gurl :P

Popular posts from this blog

You get to be a judge!

Innocent... or Guilty? I have this fascination for judges, advocates and courtrooms.There's something about them which evokes my inner chords. How i wish i were a lawyer...sigh! Anyhow, whatever happens happens for good. So, personally this tag is kind of special for me because i get to be a judge for a change:D Rohini at Train of thought tagged me. I am omitting rule 4 in my post. RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent. RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks! RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this. Asked someone to marry you? Innocent. Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent. Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent. Ever told a lie? Guilty. Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty. Kissed a picture? Guilty. Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent. Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty. Held a snake? Innocent. Been suspended from school?

Smiles and small wins

Meera looked around, searching for a friendly or familiar face amidst the crowd. All she craved was a smile or just someone noticing her. She had had a long day today at the resto-bar and her boss had asked her to clock in an extra couple of hours because it was Friday.  "I am not a shadow to be ignored, I am a star" she smiled hoping someone would reciprocate. Meera glanced at the shadows swaying to the music in blinking red and yellow lights. Oh, wait! Was it just music or the alcohol-induced trance? Or both? As she waited by the women's restroom, she adjusted her uniform to breathe in more air. Her workstation was miles apart from the airconditioned hall and a small table fan was placed near her stool. More than air, the fan exuded pesky noise. She let out a long sigh and peeked at her wristwatch. She felt some relief! Meera wished for time to pass sooner. She imagined sitting on her bed and watching the blissful face of her sleeping daughter. "You will be home wi

The day I turned 28 ;) (Yes I dare to say the number)...Am I really this old?

Twenty-eight years ago on Monday, 22 nd December 1986 an angel descended on the earth amidst dense fog and chilling winter…she charmed one and all :P Everyone was celebrating and congratulating!  Monday, 22 nd December 2014, this time too dense fog had enveloped Delhi! Freezing breeze brushed past my face and ruffled my hair, I couldn’t help but smile…it was the same years ago, Man!! This is my real vaala birthday (considering the weather conditions and the fact that it was Monday like in ’86)  Early morning auto ride...and I like this tree But alas, I was reporting to work this time unlike my previous birthdays, when I was pampered silly by one and all!! Mind raced back to my grand  birthday celebrations last year…that was supposed to be my last birthday as a bachelorette…as fate would have it, here I am! very much single, hale and super happy :) Dad did pass a remark ‘this should be your last one as a bachelorette in this house’ and I was like ‘ho ho ho’.  It has