Skip to main content

Elated!

That was the first word in my mind when i saw my name in the lucky five list. At this point, i am out of words to express what i am going through.And awarded by Rohini at Train of thought. With each post of hers it seems as if i am getting to discover a new dimension of life. There are people out there, may be miles and miles away, yet no barriers can prevent one from sharing the opinions and getting in touch with 'frighteningly' like minded people. Yes, at times the similarity seems spooky. I found a strange law while surfing 'Law of similarity'. It states that
...parts of a stimulus field that are similar to each other tend to be perceived as belonging together as a unit


This further reinforces my belief in soul mates.Amazing,the fog is gradually giving way to sunlight.Getting down to the rules

* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I feel so proud to be part of an ever growing list. Rohini, i did succeed in spotting your name.
I award thee

1.Parul at Ramble On. A special friend with an amazingly different way of looking at things. Though i wish she were more regular with her posts. I think this award shall further inspire her to write with a vengeance.

2. Sobhit at LIFE : THE BLESSED HELLRIDE. A good friend with a high level of intellect.The way he comes up with a practical insight on certain points leaves you dumbfounded.

3. Rohini at Train of thought. I hope i too can award you back :P Whenever i visit her page, i can't help wondering "she mirrors my thinking".

4.Extranjera at What will I ever do with my life. As i have mentioned before, she is the Goddess of Bloggers. This award list is incomplete without her name on the roll. Her crazy and at times weird perceptions coupled with a dose of subtle humor has thousands of fans. She inspires me to 'think out of box'.

5.Jal Pari at ~*~ Stories Of My Life ~*~ A recent addition to my following list. The intensity and emotions in her words has stunned me. There's something about her writing which pulls me like a magnet.An air of humbleness and enigma.Kudos to you girl!


I wonder what was i doing with my life before i started blogging.
Different minds, different perspectives and a plethora of comments and opinions.
I am hooked :P

Comments

sobhit said…
super yes.. scribbler... alil inappropriate in ur case.. but nehw cngrats n thnk u.. n wen u understnd how 2 display d awrd do lemme knw n den will do d same...
Extranjera said…
Thanks so much Monica. I'm rather elated too...
Merlin said…
I know exactly what you mean when you say "'frighteningly' like minded people". I had the same feeling when I hit the blog world :)
Parul said…
hey.. congrats for the award! And a thanks a lot for the award :) Feels great!! Will try being regular. cant figure out how to display the award..
Guidance needed :P
monica said…
Will let you people know that soon :)
Parul said…
Finished your tag, but could'nt find enough people to do the same so have tagged you :P
Pinpaks said…
I am sorry I couldn't answer your query earlier. I had my toefl today. Did good btw.

anyhoo.. I hear you girl about the frighteningly similar part. Mind boggling I tell you.

I am not sure what the actual procedure is to publish the image. I did not find any html code either. I took the image from the blogger who awarded me, from her blog to so speak. What I did was I saved the image onto my computer and then uploaded it to the sidebar using add a gadget -> image choice. I could mail you the image if you want - only i can't seem to find your profile or mail id. Please let me know how I can help
Anonymous said…
Hi Mon...you have an award waiting for you on my blog :)
sobhit said…
taggd again u r my frnd..:P :P go 2 my post n ckh d past part f it
sobhit said…
got d scrbller post done... go ckh dat out
Parul said…
Through with award post chk it out!
Pinpaks said…
I forgot to tell you that I love that quote. Can I borrow it and use it in one of my posts.. I am going to link to yours too.. surely. please please..

My award looks like a piece of jewel on your award crown. I am so happy so many people realise your worth and appreciate it. :) me included.

Keep blogging girl.. your intermittent posts only seem to serve as a further attraction to your blog. But, I am sure there are others like me who want you to post more frequently. :)..

If only all the worlds work could be done by blogging. :D
MothSmokeLover said…
Oh wow. Thanks a lot Monica. I feel very special. :)

I will do the tag asap.

Thanks once again.
sobhit said…
felicitation tym :P :P ...go 2my post my frnd
Pinpaks said…
take a peek .. something is waiting for you at my blog again.. I hope you like it :)
Makk said…
hi

I dont know why.. but I found your blog beautiful though it is so simple one, nothing much styling ad all ..there is kinda serenity..i feel...

This tag is also nice.


Keep smiling

Popular posts from this blog

You get to be a judge!

Innocent... or Guilty? I have this fascination for judges, advocates and courtrooms.There's something about them which evokes my inner chords. How i wish i were a lawyer...sigh! Anyhow, whatever happens happens for good. So, personally this tag is kind of special for me because i get to be a judge for a change:D Rohini at Train of thought tagged me. I am omitting rule 4 in my post. RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent. RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks! RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this. Asked someone to marry you? Innocent. Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent. Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent. Ever told a lie? Guilty. Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty. Kissed a picture? Guilty. Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent. Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty. Held a snake? Innocent. Been suspended from school?

Smiles and small wins

Meera looked around, searching for a friendly or familiar face amidst the crowd. All she craved was a smile or just someone noticing her. She had had a long day today at the resto-bar and her boss had asked her to clock in an extra couple of hours because it was Friday.  "I am not a shadow to be ignored, I am a star" she smiled hoping someone would reciprocate. Meera glanced at the shadows swaying to the music in blinking red and yellow lights. Oh, wait! Was it just music or the alcohol-induced trance? Or both? As she waited by the women's restroom, she adjusted her uniform to breathe in more air. Her workstation was miles apart from the airconditioned hall and a small table fan was placed near her stool. More than air, the fan exuded pesky noise. She let out a long sigh and peeked at her wristwatch. She felt some relief! Meera wished for time to pass sooner. She imagined sitting on her bed and watching the blissful face of her sleeping daughter. "You will be home wi

The day I turned 28 ;) (Yes I dare to say the number)...Am I really this old?

Twenty-eight years ago on Monday, 22 nd December 1986 an angel descended on the earth amidst dense fog and chilling winter…she charmed one and all :P Everyone was celebrating and congratulating!  Monday, 22 nd December 2014, this time too dense fog had enveloped Delhi! Freezing breeze brushed past my face and ruffled my hair, I couldn’t help but smile…it was the same years ago, Man!! This is my real vaala birthday (considering the weather conditions and the fact that it was Monday like in ’86)  Early morning auto ride...and I like this tree But alas, I was reporting to work this time unlike my previous birthdays, when I was pampered silly by one and all!! Mind raced back to my grand  birthday celebrations last year…that was supposed to be my last birthday as a bachelorette…as fate would have it, here I am! very much single, hale and super happy :) Dad did pass a remark ‘this should be your last one as a bachelorette in this house’ and I was like ‘ho ho ho’.  It has