...parts of a stimulus field that are similar to each other tend to be perceived as belonging together as a unit
This further reinforces my belief in soul mates.Amazing,the fog is gradually giving way to sunlight.Getting down to the rules
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I feel so proud to be part of an ever growing list. Rohini, i did succeed in spotting your name.
I award thee
1.Parul at Ramble On. A special friend with an amazingly different way of looking at things. Though i wish she were more regular with her posts. I think this award shall further inspire her to write with a vengeance.
2. Sobhit at LIFE : THE BLESSED HELLRIDE. A good friend with a high level of intellect.The way he comes up with a practical insight on certain points leaves you dumbfounded.
3. Rohini at Train of thought. I hope i too can award you back :P Whenever i visit her page, i can't help wondering "she mirrors my thinking".
4.Extranjera at What will I ever do with my life. As i have mentioned before, she is the Goddess of Bloggers. This award list is incomplete without her name on the roll. Her crazy and at times weird perceptions coupled with a dose of subtle humor has thousands of fans. She inspires me to 'think out of box'.
5.Jal Pari at ~*~ Stories Of My Life ~*~ A recent addition to my following list. The intensity and emotions in her words has stunned me. There's something about her writing which pulls me like a magnet.An air of humbleness and enigma.Kudos to you girl!
I wonder what was i doing with my life before i started blogging.
Different minds, different perspectives and a plethora of comments and opinions.
I am hooked :P