Skip to main content

A Happy to Ms. Versatile



 
Dreamy Sadaf

All set to conquer hearts!

 
Fresh :)
Well, Sadaf aka Ms. Creative, Intellectual, Photographer, Painter, Poetess, Researcher, Debater, Dreamer and SRK Fan celebrates her birthday and I get to write another birthday special post :) Blessed I am! This super awesome lady is a warehouse of talent and she always plays this card of modesty. Ever since I have known her, she has always been that humble, caring and generous lady who always makes sure you are comfortable and taken care of. In our girl gang, she and I are known to be somewhat ‘shareef’ and ‘calm’ ;) She is such an amazing orator and debater; I really envy her for her articulate disposition! She can talk on and on for hours, and it is not just Jibber Jabber. I love listening to her :) With her, there is some strange long-distance wireless connection. I mean, she is sitting countries away and I don’t feel the distance at all! Whenever we meet, it seems as if we met yesterday! And hence, she doesn’t end up receiving any special VIP treatment :P 

All set to fly high

Inn aankho ki masti ke...mastaane hazaaro hain

Happy to click ;)

Sadaf, I love the fact that our friendship is so ‘light’. There’s no such thing as you scratch my back and I scratch yours and only then we’ll be friends. It just feels so natural, no expectations at all…even silence speaks the language of love with you. You are one person with whom I can talk my heart out and the feeling is mutual :) I had never really believed that we would maintain the connection after BSL…but with each passing day, it only grows stronger. In BSL, I still remember our early morning and washroom chitchats, and those outings to Stellar Park, Haldiram, GIP…phew! The Girl power of K-Mantra team was most famous in the premises :P Rups and I used to come over to your territory to praise our manager, and how you had a great crush on him :P Haha! On your last day you even told him ‘You are cute’ and his face turned auburn ;) 

K-Mantra Girls


Angelic

Introspective

All Smiles with Jugnee and Nadan Madan

Kick-Ass!

BSL Beauties

Friends Forever

Yummilicous girls painting the town red


Sadaf! You have been very emotional too, trusting and relying on people, and ended up being betrayed,back-stabbed in return. Nevertheless, I’d say with each such experience you’ve grown more resilient and stronger. Plus, you found new friends like us with your trusting, caring disposition :) So be your self, keep learning from mistakes to become more evolved. And keep seeking my suggestions too (I know am being cheeky here :P)



Kiddo Sadaf

Sana (L) and Sadaf (R) Awesome sisters...ravishing since childhood days

Posing ;)

Hey There! Don't mess with me

:D

Lovely us :)

Ms. Photographer on an excursion

Killer Looks ;)


Reflections :)

With Junior RK

Fun times...with no VIP treatment for Sadaf :P

Sadaf, you are one go-getter…doing an MBA, then quitting your job to pursue your passion for academics and research…It takes guts man! Salute to you! Your clicks, paintings and poems reflect that dreamer in you. Words are trivial to convey their depth and beauty. Plus! How can I forget you are a die-hard fan of SRK, particularly DDLJ :P I really wish may you meet the ‘man’ aka ‘Raj’ of your dreams pretty soon!

Proud Graduate

Lovely us again :)

Happy Family :)

On top of the world

Sadaf with Sana and Mom

Rashmi ki patli kammar ;)

Sadaf's Farewell at BSL

Open your mouth...Hahahaha
 Wishing you a fantabulous birthday sweetheart! May this day mark the beginning of a new era in your life! A phase full of eternal joy, happiness, health, abundance, creative power, love and blessings starts henceforth. Convey my gratitude to aunty for giving birth to you :) God bless and keep rising, shinning and smiling.

PS- Have fun in Switzerland :P As Rups says do a 'Maine hotho se lagayi toh HUNGAMA ho gya' :P or do a 'badhe badhe desh  mei chotti chotti baatein'

Comments

sadaf said…
Thank you so much Monica for such a lovely write up :* :* :*
Indeed our friendship has grown beautiful with time..!!
God bless us all :D
monica said…
Pleasure is all mine :) I am glad you loved this
sobhit said…
lovely sweet post...

Popular posts from this blog

You get to be a judge!

Innocent... or Guilty? I have this fascination for judges, advocates and courtrooms.There's something about them which evokes my inner chords. How i wish i were a lawyer...sigh! Anyhow, whatever happens happens for good. So, personally this tag is kind of special for me because i get to be a judge for a change:D Rohini at Train of thought tagged me. I am omitting rule 4 in my post. RULE 1- You can only say Guilty or Innocent. RULE 2- You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks! RULE 3- Copy and paste this into your notes , delete my answers, type in your answers and tag to your friends to answer this. Asked someone to marry you? Innocent. Ever kissed someone of the same sex? Innocent. Danced on a table in a bar? Innocent. Ever told a lie? Guilty. Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back? Guilty. Kissed a picture? Guilty. Slept in until 5 PM? Innocent. Fallen asleep at work/school? Guilty. Held a snake? Innocent. Been suspended from school?

Smiles and small wins

Meera looked around, searching for a friendly or familiar face amidst the crowd. All she craved was a smile or just someone noticing her. She had had a long day today at the resto-bar and her boss had asked her to clock in an extra couple of hours because it was Friday.  "I am not a shadow to be ignored, I am a star" she smiled hoping someone would reciprocate. Meera glanced at the shadows swaying to the music in blinking red and yellow lights. Oh, wait! Was it just music or the alcohol-induced trance? Or both? As she waited by the women's restroom, she adjusted her uniform to breathe in more air. Her workstation was miles apart from the airconditioned hall and a small table fan was placed near her stool. More than air, the fan exuded pesky noise. She let out a long sigh and peeked at her wristwatch. She felt some relief! Meera wished for time to pass sooner. She imagined sitting on her bed and watching the blissful face of her sleeping daughter. "You will be home wi

The day I turned 28 ;) (Yes I dare to say the number)...Am I really this old?

Twenty-eight years ago on Monday, 22 nd December 1986 an angel descended on the earth amidst dense fog and chilling winter…she charmed one and all :P Everyone was celebrating and congratulating!  Monday, 22 nd December 2014, this time too dense fog had enveloped Delhi! Freezing breeze brushed past my face and ruffled my hair, I couldn’t help but smile…it was the same years ago, Man!! This is my real vaala birthday (considering the weather conditions and the fact that it was Monday like in ’86)  Early morning auto ride...and I like this tree But alas, I was reporting to work this time unlike my previous birthdays, when I was pampered silly by one and all!! Mind raced back to my grand  birthday celebrations last year…that was supposed to be my last birthday as a bachelorette…as fate would have it, here I am! very much single, hale and super happy :) Dad did pass a remark ‘this should be your last one as a bachelorette in this house’ and I was like ‘ho ho ho’.  It has